Parking at St. Paul's
St. Paul's parking lot (behind the Education Building, accessed from Calder Way) is available for parking on weekends and evenings for those attending church functions. Parking is also available on the street Monday through Saturday from 8 am to 6 pm at the the rate of $1.00 per hour. Parking is available at the McAllister Street deck from 8 am to 6 pm Monday through Saturday at $.75 per hour, with the exception of Thursday after 6 pm when there is no charge. Handicapped parking is available at the Calder Way entrance, and on McAllister Street immediately next to the church.
St. Paul's parking lot is completely rented Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. If you are visiting the church during these hours, please park on the street or in the McAllister Street Parking Deck. Quarters are available in the church office to reimburse your parking meter costs. Any vehicle parked in the church lot without an identification sticker will be towed at the owner's expense.
Additional parking Sunday morning worship is available at the University in lots BH, YH, BF, and the upper level of the HUB Parking Deck.
Downtown Parking Options:
- Facility Entrance (see map) Spaces
- St. Paul's Church Parking Lot from Calder Way at Locust Lane behind Education Building
- McAllister Deck from McAllister St between College Ave and Beaver Ave
- Beaver Lot from Beaver Ave between Fraser St and Allen St
- Foster Lot from Foster Ave at Allen St
- Pugh Street Parking Garage from Pugh St between College Ave and Beaver Ave
- Fraser Street Parking Garage from Fraser St between College Ave and Beaver Ave
- Fraser Lot from Fraser St between College Ave and Beaver Ave
- On street parking from streets at meters