Volunteer with Relevétions
If you would like to support our ministry, there are many ways to do so! The first and simplest way to support us is to pray for the ministry — for its health and growth, for the dancers, for the musicians and church leadership, for the audiences that we serve.
Other ways to support the ministry include:
- Help sew/alter costumes,
- Make headpieces,
- Volunteer as a Safe Sanctuaries adult,
- Lead the dancers in a short Bible study,
- Provide backstage help for outreach events,
- Choreograph a dance,
- Bring healthy snacks or baked goods for the dancers to enjoy (clearly note any allergens, please!),
- Make a monetary donation to the ministry,
- Donate apparel fabric, sewing notions, etc.,
- Provide load-in/set-up/load-out assistance for outreach events,
- Write letters of spiritual encouragement to the dancers before a performance,
- Have other ideas? Suggest them to Heather!
Current Volunteer Needs
Relevétions Safe Sanctuaries Help Needed!
We are excitedly preparing for a major outreach event in July and need your help! Relevétions needs adult volunteers to be present during rehearsals to satisfy Safe Sanctuaries requirements. At least one additional adult is needed per rehearsal. The dates are: May 19, June 9, and June 23 at 1:00–2:00 PM; and June 24–28, July 1–July 3, July 5, and July 8–July 10 at 1:00–5:00 PM. Contact Heather Sustersic for more information or click here to sign up directly.
As we prepare for the People’s Choice Festival, we have costumes that need to be altered and new costumes to make! If you love to sew and would like to support the ministry with the donation of your sewing skills, please contact Heather Sustersic for more information. All costumes and alterations must be complete by July 9.
Load-In/Load-Out for People’s Choice
We need a pick-up truck and some able-bodied individuals to help us get the stage ready for our performance at the People’s Choice Festival on July 11. Meet at the church on Wednesday evening or Thursday morning (TBD) to load set pieces in; be on site at the North Stage by 11:30 AM to unload and set up the stage for a 12:30 performance. Remain to tear down at 1:30 PM and return materials to St. Paul’s. Contact Heather Sustersic to sign up.
Help us get the word out about the People’s Choice performance! Volunteer to hang some posters around town. Contact Heather Sustersic if you’d like to help!